Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home4/letusdazzleu/public_html/BLUERISEMEDIA.COM/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

What Is Search Engine Optimization?

You have probably heard the term “SEO” many, many times. Maybe you already know that it stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. BUT, do you really know and understand what it means for your Business and how “Essential” it is to your online success?

At Blue Rise Media, our Consultants talk to Business Owners every day and are surprised by how many have the same misconception… They think that they only have to set up their website ONE time and that Google will keep it ranked forever. Unfortunately, that is a MYTH.

Search Engines, like Google, move rankings around ALL DAY LONG.

Unless you know that and understand how to work with it, your site is NOT going to be an “Essential” resource for your Business.

SEO is not a one-time event. While your website should definitely be optimized as it is built, it also requires ongoing optimization that needs to be managed.

  • Did you know that you need to do extensive keyword research before building out your site’s content?
  • Did you know that you need to add certain keyword phrases to your headings and content?
  • Do you know how to use images to create better SEO for your website?

These are just three of many important things to think about when it comes to “On-site SEO”, AND there’s MORE that needs to be done for “Off-site SEO”.

That’s right. In fact, on-site SEO is typically only about 20% – 30% of actual search engine rankings. The remaining 70% – 80% is off-site SEO. That’s why at Blue Rise Media, we’ll work with you to optimize your website first and then spend the bulk of our efforts on Off-site SEO where you’ll get the biggest bang for your buck.

Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL Search are the most popular search engines.

All of them have a different search algorithm and they all keep that algorithm secret and under lock-and-key! This is to prevent people from “playing” the system and spamming the heck out of the internet with fake and irrelevant results. There are literally thousands of different factors in each algorithm, so much so that a #1 ranking on one search engine could actually be a #250 ranking on another search engine. That’s why at Blue Rise Media, we focus on the biggest and most popular search engines, so again as to get the biggest bang for your buck and our time.

In addition, before a site can show up on a search engine, it needs to be “indexed” by that search engine. So it’s important to submit your site to the search engines and let them know you’re out there. This submission process can take a few days or even a few weeks depending upon the search engine.  Fortunately, with a combination of strategies, we’re able to get the search engines to take notice of your site fairly quickly.

Due to all these varying factors, successful SEO is more an art form than a science.  The ever changing algorithms used and developed by the search engines make it imperative to know what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. This can require hours upon hours of study and research, which unless SEO is one of your primary businesses, you shouldn’t be doing it. Having a qualified partner who understands SEO and how the search engines work will save you time, energy, and money while giving you results which will boost your bottom line.  At Blue Rise Media, our SEO Experts know the “Essential” Strategies needed to optimize websites, and we keep on top of all of the changes that the top search engines (Google, Yahoo! and Bing) are making so that we keep websites optimized for the future as well.

Contact Us TODAY for a Free Consultation!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.